CYPW Diploma Level 3
Purchase the complete guide on C.D for £9.99 Or download individual units instantly
Each study aid offers guided answers to each of the learning outcomes for the units listed. Written by an Assessor of the qualification.
Also included is my Cross referencing guide allows you to see where you can reference across the units to save you time and work.
5 Developmental charts 0-19yrs for Moral, Physical, Communication & Language, Cognitive & Social, personal & emotional development.
Useful websites linked to the units to allow for further research.
The Complete guide includes all 22 units including CYPOP5 setting up a home based setting.
Available for immediate download
Shared Core (SC1,2,3&4)
- Introduction to Communication in Children & Young People’s Settings
- Introduction to Equality & Inclusion in Children & Young People’s Settings
- Engage in personal development in children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles for implementing duty of care in children’s and young people’s setting
- Understand child and young person development
- Promote child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people
- Support children and young people’s health and safety
- Develop positive relationships with children, young people and others involved in their care
- Working together for the benefit of children and young people
- Understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people
- Context and Principles of Early Years Provision
- Promote Learning and development in the Early Years
- Promote children’s welfare and well-being in the Early Years
- Professional practice in the Early Years setting
- Support children’s speech, language and communication
Children & Young People’s Optional (CYPOP1,2,4,5,6,7)
- Work with babies and young children to promote their development and learning
- Care for the physical and nutritional needs of babies and young children
- Promote young children’s physical activity and movement skills
- Understand how to set up a home based childcare service
- Support disabled children and young people and those with specific requirements
- Promote creativity and creative learning in young children
22 units in total
Different awarding bodies (CACHE, City & Guilds) May label the units slightly differently, this guide takes the form as written by the CYPW. The learning outcomes are the same regardless of the unit name. I have listed the units by their learning outcomes as well as their reference number making it easy to identify them.Examples of the Child development charts, Website and Cross referencing tables and of the guide itself are included in the Picture gallery