CACHE set Assignments which contain Tasks to cover the theory learning outcomes of the units.
SHC21 Introduction to Communication
SHC22 Introduction to Personal Development
SHC23 Introduction ot Equality & Inclusion
MU2.2 Contribute to the support of child & young person development
MU2.4 Support Children and young people's health and safety
MU2.8 Contribute to the support of positive environments for children and young people
MU2.9 Understanding partnership working in services for children and young people
TDA2.1 Child and young people person development
TDA2.2 Safeguard the welfare of children and young people
TDA2.9 Support positive behaviour
First Aid Units
PEFAP 001 Paediatric emergency first aid
MP11002 Managing paediatric illness and injury
12 Assignments in total
Also included on the disc:
- Safeguarding Children - Power Point presentation
- E.g. Policies - Touch, Equality, Safeguarding children, e-safety, anti-bullying.
- Risk Assessments & template, including a guide on how to write one.
- Table of useful websites linked to the appropriate unit.
Child Development Charts 0-19yrs
- Moral and Spiritual
- Intellectual and Cognitive
- Personal, Social and Emotional
- Communication, Language and Literacy
Each area is covered from birth to 19yrs, each chart details normal and expected rate of development along with how the development can be supported by the environment and the Practitioner.
CACHE assignments Level 2
Guided answers to each of the assignments CACHE have set for this qualification. Written by an Assessor of the qualification.5 developmental charts 0-19yrs
Useful websites linked to the units to allow for further research.